Interested in joining MZA?
Town Planner/ Senior Town Planner
We are recruiting! Town Planner/ Senior Planner role at our office in Chiswick (West London).
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work in a vibrant Town Planning Consultancy.
As a Town Planner you will be responsible for a diverse caseload including applications and appeals from residential to commercial developments including changes of use, pre-application submission, appraisals, Enforcement. Managing junior members of staff.
For this role you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and either be a member of the RTPI or working towards membership.
- You will be a team player, have great communication skills with the ability to give advice to clients and liaise with key stakeholders. You will be skilled at report writing and preparing statements.
- You must be able to manage your workload and have a sound knowledge of the UK Town Planning system.
- Handling new inquiries from clients
- Preparing appeal statements
- Submitting planning appeals
- Submitting planning applications
- Undertaking site visits
- Informal Hearing
- Public Inquiries
If you are interested in joining MZA, please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you believe you would be suitable for the role via the below form.