Interested in joining MZA?
Marketing and Administrative Assistant
The Marketing and Administrative Assistant will report to the Practice Manager
About MZA Planning
MZA Planning is a Chartered Town Planning Consultancy with over 20 years of planning experience. We operate in the UK and extend our services to clients in London and across the country. Our specialties include: planning applications, planning appeals, enforcement matters, planning objections, certificates of lawfulness and planning appraisals. We are a small team and always work together to ensure that our clients are satisfied with our service. Our customers expect friendliness, approachability and efficiency, and we are looking for someone with these qualities.
The Marketing and Administrative Assistant role is essential to the overall flow of the office. The potential candidate will assist the Practice Manager with all administrative duties and complete tasks in a timely manner to ensure the smooth running of the office. Additionally, the role is heavily centered around marketing which is vital to the retention and acquisition of clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Carrying out administrative duties which include: generating invoices, producing contracts, answering phones, dealing with client requests via email and telephone, monitoring the office inbox, allocating payments, arranging site visits and meetings, and other planning-related tasks.
• Entering data on the company database for direct marketing purposes, and sending mailout cards via post.
• Producing marketing materials such as: flyers, postcards, business cards, infographics etc.
• Creating email marketing campaigns: using Direct Mail to send email marketing on a weekly basis, monitoring progress of campaigns and updating the database accordingly.
• Producing content for the website such as: news articles, case studies, images and diagrams.
• Updating all of the company’s social media accounts: producing content which might include photographs and videos, scheduling posts using Buffer, maintaining social media activity and presenting new ideas for social media content.
• Researching and contacting potential leads via post, email and telephone.
• Educated to a degree level / equivalent work experience
• Experience in Administration and Marketing
• Social Media savvy
• Computer literate: PowerPoint skills are essential
• Photoshop and graphic design skills are desirable
• Effective communication & organisation
• A team player with a sense of humor!
*NB: You must have a UK or EU Passport to be considered for this role
please submit your CV via the below form.