Call us for more information or a free quote  020 8995 7848
020 8995 7848 Call us for more information or a free quote


Click here to enquire now

Class E: Cafes & Restaurants

You may be wondering whether you should take the planning application route, or apply for a certificate of lawfulness for your Class E proposal.

Before you go ahead, it’s best to double check whether your change of use will require planning permission.

Depending on your requirements, we can help you to decide the best route to take in obtaining planning permission.

Email us today at quoting ‘Class E’, and our team will talk you through the process.